The aesthetic plastic surgical center founded by Dr. Stanley P. Gulin consists of his consulting and administrative offices at Plastic Surgery Associates of Naples-Fort Myers, and Naples Skin Care and Naples Surgical Center, the on-site fully accredited surgical suite directed by Dr. Gulin.
Most aesthetic surgery procedures are performed in the fully accredited plastic surgical facility located adjacent to the office in Naples, Florida. This fully equipped state-of-the-art facility is directed by Dr. Gulin and maintains an exceptional level of safety and quality assurance combined with very personal care. The Center is able to provide personalized attention to your comfort and safety, as well as specialized surgical equipment. The surgical facility is accredited by the American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities and registered with the Florida Department of Health. The facility is fully staffed by highly trained operating room and recovery room nurses, technicians, and anesthetists particularly trained in the care of plastic surgical patients. Most surgeries are performed under twilight sleep sedation administered by the anesthetist. When appropriate, general anesthesia is also administered.
Dr. Gulin also maintains operating room privileges at Naples Community Hospital, Naples Day Surgery and Physicians Regional Healthcare. These facilities are also available for selected procedures.
At Plastic Surgery Associates of Naples/Fort Myers our practice is limited to aesthetic plastic surgery of the face and body. Dr. Gulin's areas of expertise include facial rejuvenation, breast surgery, and liposuction/body contouring. A significant portion of his practice is devoted to the correction of previous cosmetic surgery problems. Over the years Dr. Gulin has added a number of innovative techniques to his practice:
- Restoration of facial volume, fat transplantation, and bidirectional multiplane tightening in the brow, face, and neck allowing Dr. Gulin to achieve a more natural facial rejuvenation without the typical untoward signs of a face or brow lift.
- Fat transplantation (injection) has shown dramatic results for restoring absent or needed volume in the face.
- Breast enlargement (augmentation) results have improved significantly with the newest FDA approved silicone implants as well as postoperatively adjustable saline implants allowing breast size to be changed following surgery.
- Minimal incisions are now being used for breast lifting (mastopexy) while central pedicle techniques for breast reduction have allowed better breast shaping.
- Ultrasonic tumescent liposuction (Lipo-Selection) is used in high definition contouring in the body and face.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) results have improved significantly through the technique of minimal incisions and waist contouring.